Program Practical Connection Paper Subject: Infotech Import in a Strategy PlanFILLER TEXT
Role: Computer System Analyst
Program Practical Connection Assignment
It is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career (Role: Computer System Analyst).
Assignment:FILLER TEXTProvide a reflection (2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
It is imperative that you don’t copy from a previous paper you have submitted in another class or copy directly from a website without citing the source correctly (APA). If you copy I will have to report you to the Department Chair.
– Provide 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
– Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
– Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
– Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
– You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Pearlson, K., Saunders, C. Galletta, D. Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 6th Edition. Burlington, MA: Wiley, 2016.