MGT322 Saudi Electronic Lean Thinking Logistics Management Questions no plagiarism
answers should be long
The Answer should be within 2- 3 pages in length including the cover and appendices. College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 30/11/2019 @ 23:59
Course Code: MGT322
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
1. Analyze and identify challenges and issues pertaining to logistical processes.
2. Apply essential elements of core logistic and supply chain management principles.
3. The capacity to write coherent project about actual logistic case studies.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management
concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities.
Use Saudi digital Library (SDL) search engine.
Search Title: THE BENEFITS OF LEAN MANUFACTURING what lean thinking offers the
Authors Name: Melton,T
Source: In 7th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Research and
Design June 2005 83(6):662-673
Read out the research paper carefully and based on your understanding you should answer the
1. Why Manufacturing Companies focuses on Lean Thinking?
2. What is meant by the term overproduction? Why do you think this has been described as the
biggest waste of all?
3. Assess the reasons for using lean thinking. What are the benefits from Suppliers to end users?
The Answer should be within 2- 3 pages in length including the cover and appendices.
Purchase answer to see full